1.The problem is never the problem, the response to the problem is almost always the problem.
--Tom Peters, the Uber Guru of Management
2. Everybody starts with 0 followers, so the playing field is pretty level…if you leverage the power of social media sites to build a following and drive them back to your site… that’s the wise way to go about it.
--- Joel Comm, Online Marketing Guru
3.Ask for specific referrals, gather as much information about the new customer as possible, and ask your customer for permission to use their name..then contact the referral as soon as possible.
---Dr.Tony Alessandra, Top Marketing Speaker
4.Forgiveness is the express pathaway to freedom. The ability to let go will refelect on the quality of your life.
--- Anil Gupta Rnowned happiness expart
5. The decision making process is built by you, understanding where you are going, what you’re going to have to do, and what you’re going to have stop doing to increase the likelihood of getting there.
--- Jason Womack, Peak productivity expert
– A student in Warren G. Tracy’s class
7.Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company
– Booker T. Washington
8. Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great
– Mark Twain
9. There is only one success–to be able to spend your life in your own way
– Christopher Morley
10. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve
– Dr. Napoleon Hill